Recently I was having a crisis moment in my life. This was because I had an important exam coming up and my spiritual walk has not been improving much. I have not been growing in maturity. Yet God, being faithful, has given me words of hope and just graciously reminded me that it is not me who causes myself to grow; instead he guides my walk. This just goes back to the idea that in our relationship with God he is the leader and we are his sheep and friends.

Next, with regards to my desire to impact the world and to share the gospel, being an effective witness; he also said that it is his Spirit who does that. I cannot change others at all. Then, He took my worries away with a vision.

In that vision there was a bright light, I could not see at all what it was and then my sight zoomed out of it and I saw the timeline of my life. It was glowing, meaning that I am living person, also that God sees me as passionate. I saw the timeline from beginning as well spanning beyond the current position of my life. Yet, God being a wise father did not show me my whole life at all; he did not need to. Instead through this vision I understood that we do not always see the picture. Often when we feel like we are not doing enough, like our spiritual walk is in depression, God still prevails with his perfect plan. Therefore, we should never live on feelings or by sight but just trust God on what he says, because once when we get worried that we are not performing we enter the tent of legalism instead the tent of his grace. Hope this blesses you.

0 comments: