I seriously recommend buying it.
It was also fairly cheap, at the price
of just £4.99
I also thought to share with you one of my favourite Christian books  written by a legendary author A.W. Tozer called 'The Pursuit of God' written in 1948. I have to say that I just love this book its one of my Favourite book I have ever read. The book is about following after God and Pursuing him it gives light on some biblical principles in pursuing greater manifestations of God's presence. In this book Tozer gives us assurance that our pursuit of God will always be successful because God continually wants to manifest himself to us.

This book deeply encouraged me i was reading it at a time when my heart was just dull i couldn't be bothered with prayer worship and reading the word but as I was reading this my heart just became warmer and I began to have a greater desire to seek God and pursue him more and give myself to worship to him. I deeply encourage any Christian to read this book it is a great resource and a very practical and encouraging book in Christian Growth. A must read for everyone.
God Bless! 

0 comments: