So I would like to tell you guys a testimony of what God is doing my life.
Recently as I was thinking how I can serve God, in my busy life schedule, and I was thinking moire about stepping out in praying for homeless people.

Just before last week I had dream of me with someone else (I don’t know who they were) praying for homeless people in 3 separate locations, I don’t know where any of the places were except one, oxford road near the palace theatre. Me and this other person were just praying for the homeless people, the dream was open ended in the fact that I didn’t see the fruit of my prayer. So a few days later, I took the dream as Gods prompting and as I walked past the place on oxford road that I had seen in the dream, I saw a homeless man and went a prayed for him and another man. 

Over the past week since that day I have prayed with about 12 people. One said he felt the pain had gone, everyone one of them have been very thankful and touched by the action. Many opened up their lives to me. I didn’t go preaching the gospel I simply show Gods love to them though prayer and listening, that is all, nothing complex or time consuming. All I wanted to be is to be is an instrument through which God can administer his love to the people.  What I want to encourage you to do then is to think about what can you during your usual activities in order to give Glory to God. You do not have to do what I do but ask God to inspire you.

As usual Be blessed.

0 comments: