Today we will be having a book review:


A while back I saw a Christian film 'Pilgrim's Progress', based on the famed book by John Bunyan.
Therefore, recently as I was grabbing a book to read in my bath, I picked up this classic book and began to read it. Often it is very true that the books are way better than the films they are in, this is also the case with Pilgrim's Progress.

As I was reminded of the story and how real the analogy was to general Christian walk, I was just stirred by God's goodness: that despite, our failures, shortcomings, and being astray sometimes he still loves us and never sends us away.  This grace, this mercy just could not relent but it brought me to wanting to cry and just worship God for his goodness.
So I encourage you to read the book.

If you happened to have never heard of the book its about a journey of a man called Christian, to find the celestial city and freedom from sin. Whilst on his journey, he often strays away from the path to his goal and encounters many people who both seek to help him and to destroy him. The whole book is an analogy for a Christian life and journey to God. Hope you'll read it ir have read it, stay blessed!

0 comments: